Do you have a good work ethic? Are are creative? Do you have a true passion for any and everything related to design? Most importantly: do you absolutely refuse to do crappy work? If so, then you could be perfect for this position! EWA is seeking an experienced Web Designer to work closely with Engineering, User Experience Designers and upper executives to perform a wide variety of design related tasks
We are a fast paced, and highly diversified company. One day you might be working on a simple logo, and a few web banners. The next day it might be an entire UI wireframe for a multi-million dollar VC investment project. Your most important role would be to create next-generation website layouts in Photoshop, and pass them along to an Engineer to slice and code out. If your design work blends in with the rest, we're not interested in working with you. Creating designs that stand ahead of competitors is one of the most important aspects of our business model.
Location: Remote, work from home with daily communication and reports.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and associated design tools.
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique.
- Must be creative, artistic, understand colors and how they work together, and all the other stuff that makes a designer great.
- Must be "in touch" with current design trends.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment; working at Eagle Web Assets is not a job - it's a lifestyle.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of UI/UX design, and semantic/valid HTML and CSS would greatly benefit you.
- Knowledge of PHP is a major plus.
- This position is: Full Time
- Salary: Not Listed